Раді Вас бачити! » Увійти » Створити новий профіль

краут рок

краут рок

Re: краут рок

Has a playful, at times otherworldly style which brings to mind children's fairy tales..
An optimistic-feeling, playful record that recalls the jazzy-edged sunshine and beat pop of the '60s

not,  not batY
 An ingratiating return to form that benefits from Sean O'Hagan's eclectic, elastic arrangements.
 :)

Laetitia Sadier's vocal melodies soar, so that even when you get two hints of classical minimalist Steve Reich in the first two tracks, there are still tunes to hum.
yep
 (tu)

Good-Luck, what the f. are talking about? :laugh: Флудиш? :)

Good-Luck, what the f. are talking about? :laugh: Флудиш? :)

noway
This one is good when properly dosed

:shuffle:

noway
This one is good when properly dosed

Yes, that was a good comment :)

y
 Such a nostalgic feeling.

go-go-go
 Used to warm up every DJ set with this.
but my f acdc
im old fashi.d

go-go-go
 Used to warm up every DJ set with this.
but my f acdc
im old fashi.d

Блін, чувак постить коментарі з під відео, що я поміщаю :laugh:

Кіко ідіотів на світі :)

так я так i постю
звиняйте що вам не вмасть ..

ото остання
The album is held back by their insistence on simple songs and simple vocals that keep the record earthbound and solely the province of the already converted.

u have to be in certain set of mind to enjoy this. don't get me wrong, I know these bands for 20+ years.

u have to be in certain set of mind to enjoy this. don't get me wrong, I know these bands for 20+ years.

I posted that one you wanker  :laugh:

The perfect track of tranquility.
 Their best yet. [Sep 2001, p.120]
алеянепроце ..

I'll give you a hand. The public was so much confused back then, like in Deep Purple's Child in time video :)

I'll give you a hand. The public was so much confused back then, like in Deep Purple's Child in time video :)

oo/ please

I don't know which Stereolab album is more nauseating: Sound-Dust or the last one #51

Much of the music's electronic undertow has receded, leaving Laetitia Sadier and Mary Hansen's

airy melodies and counter-melodies stranded in gassy lounge-pop compositions that sound merely retro instead of retro-futuristic.

give me u hand ..

Kraftwerk 1970, це краще ніж автобан :)

Stereolab.. if you don't get them you get nothing.

Я так розумію, Good-Luck англійської не розуміє. WTF?

Короче Глюк в ігнор, всім решта доброго дня :)

Все таки Canterbury Scene краще.

Я так розумію, Good-Luck англійської не розуміє. WTF?

Is a welcoming entrance for new fans as much as it is another fine chapter for the diehards
 :)

Все таки Canterbury Scene краще.

Olrona, the keyword is kraut? :)

Тоді Canterbury Scene > Kraut Rock. Я надіюся ти знаєш що це таке - Canterbury Scene. Soft Machine і так далі.

Wow скільки тепер кліпів Стереолаба можна знайти.

Не знаю яке відношення Stereolab має до krautrock. Я слухав тільки Can і Tangerine Dream. Soft Machine і Gong набагато цікавіші.

Не знаю яке відношення Stereolab має до krautrock. Я слухав тільки Can і Tangerine Dream. Soft Machine і Gong набагато цікавіші.

Перше відо в гілці це краут, і всі наступні теж.

Ну не знаю,

Stereolab are an Anglo-French avant-pop band formed in London in 1990. Led by the songwriting team of Tim Gane and Lætitia Sadier, the group's music combines influences from krautrock, lounge and 1960s pop music, often incorporating a repetitive motorik beat with heavy use of vintage electronic keyboards and female vocals sung in English and French. Their lyrics have political and philosophical themes influenced by the Surrealist and Situationist movements.

Лучще пока не сделали

Ну не знаю,

Stereolab are an Anglo-French avant-pop band formed in London in 1990. Led by the songwriting team of Tim Gane and Lætitia Sadier, the group's music combines influences from krautrock, lounge and 1960s pop music, often incorporating a repetitive motorik beat with heavy use of vintage electronic keyboards and female vocals sung in English and French. Their lyrics have political and philosophical themes influenced by the Surrealist and Situationist movements.

Ти не читай, а слухай.

Лучще пока не сделали

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M4ADcMn3dA

Ну і де тут краут?? Це попса.

Останнє редагування: 29 грудня 2021 08:41:54 від burlington

Лучще пока не сделали

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M4ADcMn3dA

Любителі хуйла? Та нунах. Краще Gojira слухати.

Вы чё тут, от психодела прётесь ;o

Цю тему переглядають:

0 Користувачів і 1 гість

Повна версія