Раді Вас бачити! » Увійти » Створити новий профіль

Хома Л. Ай да сукин сын! (spin-off з особистими розборками)

Re: Re: Хома Л. Ай да сукин сын!

Do you know this old story about a kid from orphanage, who in their letter asked Santa to gift them a long list of warm clothes and eventually blamed postal workers who brought every single demand but gloves, for those apparently being stolen by post?
That was me who cut it down  :weep:  :lol:

Believe it or not, I still don’t give a fuck about you or your stories. :)

А что у нас в правилах об открытии подобных веток для срача в админке?

1. And yet you are not in Ukraine as well. Which front is yours? Something rectangular?
2. I have never started this crap, it's just a bunch of complete off-topic comments from the original thread.

-----
Відкриття персональних гілочок? :weep:

1. And yet you are not in Ukraine as well. Which front is yours? Something rectangular?
2. I have never started this crap, it's just a bunch of complete off-topic comments from the original thread.

And yet, I am retired from the army in the rank of Captain, anti-aircraft artillery. And I am registered with the Ukrainian consulate in Washington, DC. And you?

You should have moved this into “Вільне». Тhis is one of your provocations. :) You suck even at that. :)

-----
Відкриття персональних гілочок? :weep:

Провокатор это. Поп Гапон.

Цитата: Трололо link=topic=1129594.msg26936207#msg26936207 date= X(  X( 1670876550
And yet, I am retired from the army in the rank of Captain, anti-aircraft artillery. And I am registered with the Ukrainian consulate in Washington, DC. And you?

You should have moved this into “Вільне». Тhis is one of your provocations. :) You suck even at that. :)
So now your nation needs your anti-aircraft skills to shoot “Shakheds” down, while you’re promoting Russian culture  X(

So now your nation needs your anti-aircraft skills to shoot “Shakheds” down, while you’re promoting Russian culture  X(

I don’t have a nation. :) I am a rootless cosmopolitan.   I am half Greek, quarter German and quarter Hungarian. :) My nationality is American. So there, boyo… :)

I’ll leave difficult task of measuring skulls to mega-patriots and professional Ukrainians such as yourself, boychik. :)

I don’t have a nation. :) I am a rootless cosmopolitan.   I am half Greek, quarter German and quarter Hungarian. :) My nationality is American. So there, boyo… :)

I’ll leave difficult task of measuring skulls to mega-patriots and professional Ukrainians such as yourself, boychik. :)
Professional Ukrainian is someone who earns money from this fact and his related activities. Is it official accusation?
And then, if you're in no means Ukrainian, what are you actually doing here? Trolling?

Professional Ukrainian is someone who earns money from this fact and his related activities. Is it official accusation?
And then, if you're in no means Ukrainian, what are you actually doing here? Trolling?

Yep, you are. And if I a deciphering your incoherent rambling correctly, you are asking what I am doing here? Here it is…

I am teaching you, a proud Ukrainian, a coward and a draft dodger how to love your country and not to run away from it when it needs you with your tail between your legs where your balls supposed to be. I suggest you grow a pair. Or not, I don’t really give a fuck. :)

Цю тему переглядають:

0 Користувачів і 1 гість

Повна версія