Раді Вас бачити! » Увійти » Створити новий профіль

Страх продается дорого... или до чего докатилось общество потребления

То, что большинство людей идиоты и дальше заголовка не читают, первым написал не я, но я с ними полностью согласен, и спасибо тебе, что ты тут нарисовался для иллюстрации...

покажи, де ця пані "у раді директорів stemfellowship.org"

Пане, зараз інформаційна ера. При бажанні БУДЬ-ЯКЕ твердження можна перевірити!

iECARUS? Якась мутна конторка, яка у третьому десятиріччі 21 століття не має власного сайту???? Це "інноваційний освітній центр"????? Коли кожна задрипана гімназія не полінувалася розвернути свій сайт з такою-сякою інфою?

The Innovative Educational Center for the Arts and Science (iECARUS) establishes a unique facility with variety solutions under one roof that will overcome current conventional approach by empowering educators with new ways of nurturing creativity and acadimization in children, teens and adults through innovative concepts, activities, courses, collaboration, master-classes, advanced technology that reignite their passion for learning, sharing and well-being.

Показати зображення...
The Innovative Educational Center for the Arts and Science (iECARUS) establishes a unique facility with variety solutions under one roof that will overcome current conventional approach by empowering educators with new ways of nurturing creativity and acadimization in children, teens and adults through innovative concepts, activities, courses, collaboration, master-classes, advanced technology that reignite their passion for learning, sharing and well-being.

адресу сайту будь ласка! Лого - це не сайт!

Опыт работы

Основатель международного инновационного образовательноге центра познания и творчества
    ИЕКАРУС

март 2014 – настоящее время     7 лет 8 месяцев

Торонто, Канада

Консультативно-информационый центр для детей и их родителей. Мы очень любим детей и твердо верим, что все дети талантливы и способны, а также знаем, что требуется в современном мире, чтобы стать востребованным с юности и с чего нужно начинать.
    Проводим :
    - тестирование и диагностика ценностей и интересов
    - раскрытие способов и практик достижения мастерства в том, что нравится делать ;
    - подбор информации о самом важном, что необходимо знать как меняется рынок работ в мире и какие…

Manulife Asset Management
Managing Director
Manulife Asset Management

янв. 2011 – май 2015   4 года 5 месяцев

Toronto, Canada Area

In this senior leadership position, I spearhead end-to-end analysis of strategic asset allocations, and carefully evaluate and coordinate Fund Managers’ performance – all to maximize client portfolio returns by implementing better strategic and tactical methodology. As a liaison, I bridge gaps between various stakeholder and provider groups to integrate enhancements quickly and efficiently across requirement gathering, prototyping, new product testing, to improve in-house infrastructure, and to…

Manulife Financial, Global Investment Management
Assistant VP, Strategic Asset Allocation
Manulife Financial, Global Investment Management

июль 2008 – февр. 2011   2 года 8 месяцев

✔ I have conceived and developed BIF (Business Intelligent Framework), a solution that combines the power of data feeds, analytical tools, expert knowledge, proprietary models and best practices, turning seemingly unrelated information into meaningful insights that facilitate accelerated trade-off decision-making. With BIF, the portfolio rebalancing time for the Group has dropped from 15-20 business days to just 1.

Останнє редагування: 22 жовтня 2021 23:48:34 від COJIOMOH

Bank of Montreal
Senior Manager Marketing Analytics and Campaigns
Bank of Montreal

февр. 2005 – июль 2008  3 года 6 месяцев

As Senior Manager, I guided a team of 16 Data Analysts and Statisticians in conducting comprehensive bank enterprise analysis of customer insights, performing customer segmentation, and creating models based on data mined from internal and external sources. Leading by example, I motivated my subordinates to optimize process methodologies continuously, thus, making sales and marketing programs more cost-effective.

Key accomplishments:

Exchange Solutions
Value Management Architect
Exchange Solutions

дек. 2003 – янв. 2005 1 год 2 месяца

Toronto, Canada Area

In this position, I spearheaded the development of economic models, with focus on exchange value between customer and financial institution, and relied on them to create and deploy high-ROI Customer Loyalty Value Management solutions. I also drove conceptualization of business cases through detailed analysis of customer segments, behaviour drivers, and inherent value exchange opportunities.

Key accomplishments:

RBC Royal Bank
Manager, Predictive Modeling; Strategic Marketing Research and Analytics
RBC Royal Bank

сент. 2002 – нояб. 2003  1 год 3 месяца

Directing predictive modeling, reporting, and presentations, I provided management with insights that were crucial for informed strategic and tactical decision-making across all lines of business. To ensure that the quality of data we received from external agencies was adequate and that their survey results were relevant, reliable and applicable, I worked with these service providers, carefully validating their statistical methods.

Key accomplishments:

Bank of Montreal
Senior Analyst, Decision Support Service
Bank of Montreal

июнь 1997 – авг. 2002 5 лет 3 месяца

As a Senior Analyst, I headed methodology development and direct marketing campaign data analysis processes to support the work of the Call Center and the Risk Group. I also drew on my expertise to integrate Profit, NPV, and Life Time Value models into Marketing Campaign Plan and Corporate Financial Plan.

Key accomplishments:

Royal & Sun Alliance

Statistician, Actuarial Department
Royal & Sun Alliance

янв. 1996 – июнь 1997    1 год 6 месяцев

In this role, I supported decision-making by building risk profile consistency based on client loss characteristics. I conducted detailed econometric analysis and comprehensive stochastic and statistical modeling and interpreted data to identify clear patterns and trends that could be useful to management.

Key accomplishments:

✔ My statistical analysis of Personal Lines market surveys has brought about valuable customer insights that have helped optimize the company’s marketing…

https://ca.linkedin.com/in/irinamuhina

Останнє редагування: 22 жовтня 2021 23:49:17 від COJIOMOH

я люблю передивлятися старі тв шоу з дитинства

на ютубі є цілий канал https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCttt8CJu0tV9Vdv0VMXnBNg/playlists

так от я охренів як на полі чудес в 1992 році суперприз була магнітола  :facepalm1:

всього 30 років пройшло..чи впевнені що так легко готові відмовитись від потребляцтва і повернутись в печеру?

Цю тему переглядають:

0 Користувачів і 1 гість

Повна версія