Раді Вас бачити! » Увійти » Створити новий профіль

Сенцов: We Russians and Ukrainians are kindred peoples, we're essentially brothers with few differen

Шо то мы постоянно на этом деле обжигаемся.Совпаден ие...?

там походу что-то в еду добавляют или в воздух, я не знаю..

может его обратно отправить?
Цемаха все равно не вернут.

братья, которые тебя насильно кормят, через трубку, по его же словам..

Він з Правого сектора здається.

А полную цитату привести всем лень?

источник:

https://m.spiegel.de/international/world/ukrainian-director-sentsov-on-being-a-prisoner-in-russia-a-1291509.html

:facepalm1:
может его обратно отправить?
8-:

Навіщо виривати з контексту фразу і цим самим надавати їй не те значення, яке має загалом текст?

Суть того, що Сенцов казав, що він думав у 2013-2014, що хуйло система розвалиться скоро, бо вважав, що українці та росіяни - дуже близькі (по менталітету) люди. Але потім поміняв думку та ту, що хуйло система не розвалиться, бо росіянам похєру, вони дистанційюються від влади і звикли до життя у дупі.

Цитувати
Sentsov: The official rules are the same everywhere, but unofficially, there are differences. And where I was, the differences were often for the worse. But the people who are locked away there are like you and me. That is the most important thing to know. It is an isolated world with its own etiquette and rules, but I learned a lot about Russian society.

DER SPIEGEL: For example?

Anzeige

Sentsov: I had spent time at the Maidan protests (in the winter of 2013-2014 in Kiev) and thought that Putin's system, with its iniquities and barbarity, would soon collapse -- that the people wouldn't take it anymore and that a revolution was coming. We Russians and Ukrainians are kindred peoples, we're essentially brothers with few differences between us. I myself have a Russian background. But with each year in prison, I understood with increasing clarity that the people are completely indifferent to what is happening in their country. They have distanced themselves from the state and think: We can't change things anyway. Even after 20 years of Putin, they haven't even realized that he might actually be the problem. They consider poverty to be normal, along with the fact that the state cares little for them, that it constantly lies and that both the police and the courts are corrupt. When I tell them that there are countries in Europe where things are completely different, they don't believe it. "In America, it's just the same," they'll tell you, even though they've never been to America and have only heard about it from Russian television. This indifference is combined with a kind of imperial ambition, with pride in some sort of foreign policy success that doesn't help you one bit back home in Yakutia. It is a terrible mixture of aggression and passivity.

А саме інтерв"ю офігенне, місцями навіть "бімба".

Якби його б ще передрукували основні світові таблоїди...

Цитувати
Sentsov: In the Rostov courthouse, I by chance got to know an officer with the Russian military secret service GRU. He had been charged with domestic violence and manslaughter. We were both awaiting our trials and were locked in special cages in the basement set up for that purpose. We had a lot of time to talk. In Yevpatoria, he had besieged the same Ukrainian unit that I had brought food to. And he told me how everything had been prepared -- that they had been brought by ship to Crimea from the Russian city of Novorossiysk. And that he later fought in Donbass, in Ilovaisk ...

DER SPIEGEL: ... that was the battle during which the Ukrainian army suffered tremendous losses. Russian troops were also involved, though the Kremlin denies it.

Sentsov: The GRU man said: "That was our job. We destroyed your people." He just said it openly, without trying to hide it. There was no reason for him to be afraid and lie: I was facing 20 years in prison as was he. This encounter made quite an impression on me. When Putin's system collapses one day, there will be a number of such people. You'll suddenly have hundreds of statements and pieces of evidence.

Цитувати
DER SPIEGEL: What would you say to Putin if you were to meet him today?

Sentsov: There's nothing to talk about. But if he ever ends up in The Hague, convicted by the International Criminal Court, then I will definitely write him a letter to ask him how it feels. I can already see it, him standing in front of the court, aging suddenly before our eyes. His face will grow wrinkly, like in Oscar Wilde's "The Picture of Dorian Gray," and in the end, he'll look like an old turtle. That's when I'll write him a letter and ask: So, Vladimir Vladimirovich, how are things? Do you need anything? Tea perhaps? (laughs)

Цю тему переглядають:

0 Користувачів і 1 гість

Повна версія